Monday, June 13, 2011

New project and review

Doing something a little different today. In addition to posting my latest project I'm also throwing the spotlight on a talented Etsy artisan whose work needs to be seen.

At Home With PJ is a shop on Etsy that features stuffed toys and dolls, done in a style that I feel is a seamless blend of classic and modern.

It should come as no surprise that I am a collector of stuffed toys, particularly teddy bears, so I was ecstatic when this little guy arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago (you know, before the lovely postal strike)


Beautiful and well made, her work would make a great addition to the collection of a kid or kid at heart. I highly recommend visiting her shop.

Now, onto my latest project. A stuffed toy of a Boo from the Super Mario games:

A little something cute to haunt your house

No comments:

Post a Comment