Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Knitting Nightmares

Don't usually do this, but I figured I'd post some of my drawings. Don't worry, I'm still working hard on my knitting, I just wanted to share these.
As the title of this post suggests, I've been having nightmares lately so I drew this one as a way to get the images out of my head and on to some paper
I dreamt that one of my slender man dolls started to move on its own. It then started to walk towards me in this unearthly fashion. As it got closer, its arms and legs began to stretch out and it began to grow taller. By the time it reached me it was full sized and looking down at me with that eyeless stare. I couldn't move. What was really creepy was that when I woke up. I was sure he was standing by the bed... ugh sleep paralysis is fun... I don't know why I ended up drawing myself as a doll in this picture... It just felt right


This is one I did a long time ago. I just thought that if I was going to share one, I might as well share the other. This is a chuch in my hometown... The trees there always reminded me of gnarled hands reaching upward
Well ... there are my crappy doodles for the evening. Thanks for taking the time to look and I'll be back with more knitting soon

2 comments:

  1. Tall and skinny is getting in your head!!!!

    Stay strong my friend!

    And thanks for the warning. The more that I look into this guy the more utterly terrifying he is.

    Love,
    Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You stay strong too

    ReplyDelete