Friday, May 13, 2011

It's moogle time!

I'm back, and things are going to be alright...

So, to get back to my usual foolishness, here is my latest custom order, another full sized moogle (also based on Lulu's Moogle from Final Fantasy X)
I refined the design to give it a rounder shape and to give more definition between the head and body. The narrower neck, while still very sturdy allows the head to flop a bit more which gives it a more cartoonish appearance and allows it to sit up on its own more easily.



I feel that this is an overall improvement from the first one and I am very pleased with how this one came out.
I'm off to work on my other orders now, so again, if you're waiting on something from me, please be patient. I haven't forgotten you
To anyone who is new to this blog and is here because of a certain well dressed gentleman who lacks a face: There will be more slender man dolls soon as well...

6 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with this one!!!!

    Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but notice the slendy ones! Why is he everywhere!!!


    Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He tends to get around doesn't he?

    I think it has to do with the fact that he is as familiar (by his human form) as he is wrong (through the exaggerations of this form). It makes him fascinating to people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is definitely fascinating. He is a cultural phenomenon. And he makes a cute doll.

    I'm penelope by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)

    and hello Penelope, my name is Sarah.
    hehe bit of a reverse conversation, we're having.

    ReplyDelete