Friday, March 4, 2011

News and Knits

Hey people!

Like the title of this post says, I've got some news and some new projects to show off.

First, my latest projects:

Little Big Foot Shelf Sitter

A little decorative sasquatch to sit on your shelf

and

Amigurumi Bat



A wee bat fluttering by to brighten your belfry.

These can both be found for sale at http://knitwolf.etsy.com

Now the news:

I've been working on another project that I'm really excited about... I'm hoping to have it done and online by Sunday.

What is it?.....

I'm not saying just yet :p
but it's unlike anything I've ever done before.

In other news, I joined a team on Etsy! YAY! :D

The Etsy Amigurumi Team, a team of fellow knitters/crocheters of stuffed toys

Check out their blog at http://amigurumiteam.blogspot.com

I assure you it's worth a look as my fellow teammates are awesome talented, crafters whose work deserves to be seen.

There's my news and I'll be back with that new project hopefully on Sunday :3

No comments:

Post a Comment