Saturday, March 12, 2011

Canada Post Rant Part 2

Sorry to rant again but I just wanted to make an addition to my previous rant due to recent events...

Okay....

As you probably have guessed by the subjects of my knitting here, I am a geek so it should be no suprise that I bought Mothra and Godzilla figures on ebay a few weeks ago. The seller was very quick to respond and they were shipped the day after my order.

I waited anxiously, as I said for a few weeks, for the figures to arrive. Finally, a few days ago they were delivered

So what's my problem?

The problem is that they were delivered by some guy who found the package left in his driveway and who was nice enough to find my house and give it to me.

Now what I hope, and what probably happened is that the package was knocked out of the mail carriers bag as they grabbed someone else's mail and they didn't notice, but really?
I know it was just my collectibles, but what if that had been someones medication or something else that was really needed? It just seems very careless to me.

Perhaps I'm overreacting due to already being miffed by what I brought up in the first rant, but I just had to get that off my chest...

back to knitting again; hoping to have another project up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment