Thursday, April 21, 2011

Convention Aftermath

Holy Hell what a weekend!
Sci-Fi on the Rock V was GREAT! I'm still recuperating

Here are some pics from the con and I'll be posting more project pics later

First up, me at my table:



If I look tired in this pic, it's because I was. I had been on the go since 6 that morning

It was quiet at first but picked up fast



There was a great turnout this year and there was a lot to take in in terms of the talent alone.




The costumes were amazing and so were the people

All in all it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait for next year! My knitting went over well and I made some good contacts. I couldn't be more pleased
Thanks to everyone who took the time to come and see me!
It was great meeting you all. You made this weekend awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment