Monday, September 6, 2010

flea markets, projects, and some irritation

I'm back...

First, I'd like to apologize to anyone who couldn't find me at the flea market yesterday... I was there, but I spent most of the night looking for my table, then trying to get set up at a new spot after I found out someone had taken mine, despite my name being on it.

I have been assured that I will have a table next week, though in a new location so I will keep you posted on that. Anyone who had previously ordered things from me can pick it up then or or can e-mail me to arrange something different.

Again, I apologize.


Now, on a lighter note, my latest project:

Sackboy

The main character of Little Big Planet; Sackboy is different from my other toys as he actually has button eyes and a zipper tab as opposed to everything being done with yarn.

Here is a full view of him.


2 comments: