Thursday, July 8, 2010

Creepy Crawlies

These are two more stuffed toys that were part of the first batch that I did.

I thought they deserved their own post because they really do stand out from the rest and also because I didn't want to make that last post to long.

The centipede:


This lil guy is particularly special to me, as I made it in an attempt to get over my fear of centipedes. Did it work? well, I'm still not a fan, but making this stuffed toy did get me accustomed to them thanks to the reference pics.

The facehugger:

Fans of sci-fi should recognize this little menace


It doubles as a fashionable scarf too! :D

1 comment:

  1. The facehugger is now in our house!

    There's some great pictures on facebook of our cat cuddled up to it a few seconds after we layed it down.

    Cheers on the awesome work, I'm a HUGE fan! I would love to make suggestions on pieces that I would like to have but there's too many right now, I need to widdle them down to a short list.

    Keep in touch, the project is excellent and it's put a huge smile on our faces.

    ps. How about a knitted Big Daddy from Bioshock? :-)

    ReplyDelete